Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny things

I think I'm just going to start posting funny things with or without pictures as I go along. I always mean to add photos and I forget. The past couple of weeks have been pretty eventful in Ruth's growth. She's been talking for months, but she has really been talking up a storm lately. She started singing "Happy birthday" - it is SO funny - I have to get it on DVD because she barely whispers it "Hap bur-day to uuuu" and she just keeps going. Aunt Kim was one of the first recepients of that!

She also started jumping off the ground with both feet this week. It is wild to see her jump. She wants to talk on the phone ALL the time, but when you put the phone to her ear she just looks at it. She talked to Aunt Alicia on the phone yesterday and sang "Hap Bur-day" even though it wasn't her birthday. Alicia was tickled pink.

Every time she picks up the phone, she wants to call Kindra - "Kenda" - and Sean and Matt. She has also started to ask for things - like she looks at me and says "Kenda house", "Go, go, go", "Ms Manda House", "Baby Idak" (baby Isaac)... It's amazing how much her vocabulary has expanded in the past two months.

And today - Ruth was trying to put her socks on by herself. She had that sock and was saying "I do eet, I do eet!" She was mad at me when I took the sock from her to put it on.

No comments: