Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day - Ruth's 8 Month Photos...


We wanted to get some new photos of "Baby" Ruth since she was 8 months old. She's been able to sit up well for a while. She is making so many different noises, but one of her favorites seems to be spitting. In the photos, you'll see one of her with her tongue out and that's what was happening. She has also looked at me when she is mad and said "Maaaa, Maaaa, Maaaa" or looked at Geoff when she was mad and said "Daaa, Daaa, Daaa", but she doesn't really say Momma or Dada yet.

Erin is still quite funny. She was helping me clean the other day and she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I can help you clean because I so smaht!" I laughed so hard. She has also decided that "I not going to listen to Mommy/Daddy anymore, AGAIN!" That one isn't as funny to us... :O) She had been trying to assert her independence in every way all day long. It makes for a very long day for me and a long night when Geoff tries to put her down to sleep.

Erin loves to act like animals. Lately, she's been acting like a monkey, crawling around like a puppy dog or a cat, and making funny fish faces. She is modeling her monkey for you here. She also likes to dance and twirl all the time.

No comments: