Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ruth has teeth...



I know it's hard to believe that Ruth turned 8 months old on the 19th. She's gotten so big! The last time she was weighed - it was over 22 lbs, but I swear she's got to be at least 23 now. And you aren't going to believe it - she's got her first 2 teeth. They showed up the week before Father's day and now they are very visible when her tongue isn't in the way! She likes to gnaw on everything she can get her hands on. I thought you might enjoy seeing the results of her gnawing on the Zwieback toast.

Erin is still talking up a storm. We went to be with Grandma Rosy after she broke her arm and Erin spent all her time talking to cousin Sarah. It seems that Erin talks even more now that she was around Sarah and Jonah. The books say she should be able to say 2-4 word sentences. Yesterday she said, "Mommy, I want that green juice in my pink bag." Can you believe it? All she does is talk, talk, talk........

She wants to swim all the time, but we haven't had much chance even though we have access to a pool. It won't stop raining here! UGH!!!! She loves the water so much - she talks about her floaties and wants to swim every day!

I couldn't get Ruth to smile in the photo where they are dressed alike. Erin will smile and say cheese as soon as she sees the camera!

No comments: