What a great Thanksgiving we had this year... We went up to see Geoff's parents, Bill and Colleen at their house. Grammy and PeePaw could not believe how much Ruth got into
everything at their house. Nothing was sacred.
Bill smoked the turkey. Colleen and I worked in the kitchen on Thursday morning cooking various items such as macaroni and cheese, jello with marshmellow sour cream topping and pecans, green bean casserole, bread dressing, apple pie and pecan pie. The food was great and Ruth even cooperated by taking a nap right as we sat down to eat. Erin and I took a nap later while Daddy, Grammy and PeePaw tried to corral baby Ruth. The three of them had a hard time keeping that baby in check. All she wants to do is go, go, go!

Bill smoked the turkey. Colleen and I worked in the kitchen on Thursday morning cooking various items such as macaroni and cheese, jello with marshmellow sour cream topping and pecans, green bean casserole, bread dressing, apple pie and pecan pie. The food was great and Ruth even cooperated by taking a nap right as we sat down to eat. Erin and I took a nap later while Daddy, Grammy and PeePaw tried to corral baby Ruth. The three of them had a hard time keeping that baby in check. All she wants to do is go, go, go!
No comments:
Post a Comment