We celebrated our anniversary by going to this awesome restaurant - The Melting Pot. It was so good. We spent two hours on dinner. I cannot tell you with having the girls how long it has been since we have spent that much time just talking and eating. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant. We started with cheese fondue, then salads. Dinner for two included several types of meat in a "Coq au Vin" ("Rooster in Wine") broth. There was tuna, teryaki steak, curried chicken, shrimp and filet mignon. It was fabulous. We then got a chocolate dessert pot with white chocolate and dark chocolate swirled. We haven't eaten that much in a very long time.Geoff and I then went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. We didn't get home until 1:30 AM. I told Geoff on the way home that Erin and Ruth were NOT going to care that Mommy and Daddy didn't have any sleep the night before. But it was worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment