Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Payton's birthday party at Kiddie Acres

One of Erin's friends (Payton) had a birthday party at Kiddie Acres - which is a childrens amusement park. It is geared for right at Erin's age - 3 years old. What a blast Erin and I had at the park. There were so many of Erin's friends at the party and she got to ride so many different rides. I rode the train with Erin, so I didn't get any pictures of that, but I think I got pictures of everything else. I took so many pictures this day (as usual but this time over 200) and am just posting a few... Hope y'all enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed the Amusement park! And somehow I managed not to get a single picture of the birthday girl... I can't believe it... I'm sorry Tessa and Payton!



No comments: